Thursday, March 12, 2009

Long Day!

I had a long day yesterday! My day started at a quarter till 8 and ended at a quarter after nine! Whew! Brooke did awesome in the State Cheerleading competition. I loved watching Bring It On in real life. The girls from all schools did amazing and I wish all of them could of won. Brooke's team would of taken 3rd place in the non stunt competition if it wasn't for a glitch in the music. The assistant coach started their music late which put them 1 second over time which is a ten point deduction. Their cheerleading team is very young so next year they will definitely know what to do and I think they will bring home a trophy! So there is my exciting day! Now my little Brooke is cheering for State Basketball going on so I won't be seeing anyone for a drink tonight or probably through most of the weekend! Boy can I hardly wait until Miss active can drive. The problem with that is she has no inclination to do so! She has not even got her learners permit! LOL Well! Love all around! Smooches!
Thought for the day:
Winning is all in trying!

1 comment:

French Fry said...

Where o where has my little michelle gone too?

Love ya!