Thursday, August 28, 2008

Today is my Friday!

Hi! Today is my Friday I am so happy! I took a day off to just do NOTHING. The only thing on my agenda for tomorrow is getting my hair cut. Too bad I can't sleep in but the kids need to school about 7:15! So that bites! Wow it was kind of chilly this morning is my summer close to and end? But I was thankful the fucking wind is gone! I should shhhhh it might show up if I jinx it! So this week has been quiet what are all of you up too?????? Haven't heard from any of you except Launa & Dorie. Launa's daughter was having her baby yesterday and Mona's daughter had a daughter yesterday at 3 am too! I am glad it is them and not me! Love to hold a baby for a minute and then give it right back! I am sooooo done with that stage in my life. Well love all around! Hope to see you all this weekend!
Thought for the day:
An understanding friend is better than a therapist;And cheaper too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi my little Sunshine. Sorry I haven't emailed you lately, but work has been crazy and I haven't been feeling to good. I would love to see you this weekend, but Saturday we are going to the Laramie game and Sunday we are off to Riverton to see Sean's cousin Bobbi and his family and do some gambling.

Love ya