Monday, August 25, 2008

Monday again.....

I hope everyone had a great weekend, I did. We started out Friday with dinner with Sean & Theresa and then Saturday we headed up to Kaycee to buy our biker ball tickets. We were there about 8:30 and we were maybe 20th in line not too bad! I started drinking about 10 am so I was a little drunk by noon. Ha-ha but it was all fun. They had a free bbq and we watched some trick motorcyclists and in general had a really great time with Kim & Mingo. We headed back in town and spent a little bit at the Moonlight. We called it a night pretty early since all of us had been in the sun all day and like I said been drinking since 10 am. Sunday I did the don't remove your ass off of the couch routine. Wow I love days like that. I don't do that very often but it sure is nice to do it now and then. We got up went to the store, picked up lunch and watched movies on the couch for the rest of the day. What a relaxing Sunday. I hope all of you had a great weekend as well! Love all around!
Thought for the day:
Don't ever leave the one you love for the one you like, because the one you like will leave you for the one they love.

No comments: