Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hump Day.....

Hi all. Not much going on with me how about all of you?????? It is a shame summer is coming to the end and we have had NOT one patio party! Wow where did the time go????? Work this Summer has really been keeping me on my toes we are at our busy time of year and it is busier then last year for sure. I have been going home exhausted and usually with a headache and going to bed by 9 pm! Wow what happened to me right?!? I am looking forward to Saturday I hope some of you decide to go it should be fun not to mention in January the biker ball should be a great party! Well love all around!
Thought for the day: (thanks Theresa)
.....a Friend does most Or all of these...
(A)ccepts you as you are
(B)elieves in 'you'
(C)alls you just to say 'HI'
(D)oesn't give up on you
(E)nvisions the whole of you (even the unfinished parts)
(F)orgives your mistakes
(G)ives unconditionally
(H)elps you
(I)nvites you over
(J)ust 'be' with you
(K)eeps you close at heart
(L)oves you for who you are
(M)akes a difference in your life
(N)ever Judges
(O)ffers support
(P)icks you up
(Q)uiets your fears
(R)aises your spirits
(S)ays nice things about you
(T)ells you the truth when you need to hear it
(U)nderstands you
(V)alues you
(W)alks beside you
(X)-plains things you don't understand
(Y)ells when you won't listen and
(Z)aps you back to reality

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are you thanking me for Sunshine.

Birdie(peeps)

Anonymous said...

maybe she's thanking you cuz you do all those things for her, maybe she's thanking you for being the friend you are, maybe she's thanking you for the inspiration for the thought of the day, maybe she's thanking you cuz you sent her an email with the same contects as the thought of the day?

What do you think Birdie? I think it's probably for ALL THE ABOVE! I thank you for that!

love ya all!
BLUE GENIE

~M~ said...

LOL no your not stupid! I was thanking her for sending me the thought I used for the day. Love you all!!!!!