Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday!


Well it is finally Friday. Wow I hate to wish away the week but damn I wanted the weekend to hurry up!
Well lately it seems like half my friends have severe issues in there lives so the above thought goes out to the ones that I speak of. Love sometimes doesn't work out the way we would hope but rest assure your friends do love you and we will help any way we can to help your broken heart. Bobbie baby I am so sorry you were hurt by me repeating something that was a private conversation. I should of kept it to myself and let the person that had the feelings tell you directly. I learned a lesson again unfortunately that I need to mind my own business unless I am asked to be in your business. I sometimes lack the ability to be a great friend but I do try. I am human and sometimes I make mistakes. So honey keep your chin up and believe me I didn't mean to add to your broken heart. Dorie I love you honey and I promise that I will be here when you are ready to have me pick you up and dust you off. You will find that inner strength to do what needs to be done and I have faith it will come soon. Just know girls even though I am not the perfect friend I do love you with all I have. Love all around.
Thought for the day:
Read the above picture.....

No comments: