Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hump ditty hump day.....

Well here we are again it is hump day! I am excited I am taking Friday off to make a nice 4 day holiday out of this weekend. My hair needs cut and other then that I will probably take it easy! What are all of your plans????? Wow one more week about and my daughter Randi will be driving! That will take a load off of me! I remember how exciting that was. The first snow we have will worry me to death, but Randi is really responsible so things should be okay.
I have been so unmotivated of late. I come home just exhausted not wanting to do a thing. I don't know if it is because summer is nearing the end or work is just too much! So hopefully this weekend I will feel motivated enough to do something fun! Well those of you I haven't talked to for a while, miss ya! Love all around!
Thought for the day:
God did not intend for us to be all rich, beautiful, or great; but he does intend for us all to be friends......

No comments: