Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday at last!

Hey all. DD & Kelly I miss you too girlies!!!! Yesterday was Timothy Wayne's birthday we made it out for just a few drinks with Seany & Theresa. Still sick which sucks but it was so nice to see my peeps! I will have photo's soon from Sturgis I know you are excited to see them! I tell you this week of healing after Sturgis has been rough! LOL But you know I wouldn't of traded it for the world. Maybe we can all try to met for lunch or something on Sunday. Would love to see some of you that I haven't seen in a while! Well love all around!
Thought for the day:
Take solace in the simple things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we miss you too Mish. I hope that the 4 of you had a good time last night. DD and I were at home watching the olympics, Sunday might work out for lunch but being the day before school starts and not all supplies are bought yet...don't know if that will be possible or not! You all take care and know that we think of ALL OF YOU often!