Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby!!!

Happy Birthday to my Baby, Timothy Wayne!!!! I am sorry I haven't been blogging everyday I am so backed up at work and I am so sick! Damn this cold is kicking my ASS!!!! Tim has it too! I promise after hard work today I should be back on track and get on my usual schedule of blogging and doing song in my head! I miss all of you so much this summer has been so BUSY! I miss seeing all of you so much!!!!! Love all around!
Thought of the day:
Remember just because I haven't seen you for a while you are always in my heart and thoughts!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i miss you!

Anonymous said...

I MISS YOU ALL TOO. WORK ON THE HOUSE JUST NEVER ENDS FOR US RIGHT NOW, AND THE FENCE IS KICKING OUR ASSES. IF ANYONE HAS FENCE BUILDING SKILLS THAT THEY WANT TO SHARE...I AM ALL EARS. OUR NEW HOUSE JUST WON'T BE HOME UNTIL WE GET THE FENCE BUILT AND THE DOGS GET TO MOVE IN TOO.