Thursday, September 27, 2012

One more day till Friday.....

It's all right if you love me
It's all right if you don't
I'm not afraid of you running away
Honey, I get the feeling you won't

There is no sense in pretending
Your eyes give you away
Something inside you is feeling like I do
We've said all there is to say


That song is stuck in my head!  Sooooo anyone want to fess up to my anonomous commentor on my blog is?  My curiosity is peeked.....  Had a lot of fun last night for those of you that came out and thanks DD for wanting to see me, I have missed you so!  We are SORRY Kimberly that you didn't get invited, two of us thought one or the other had let you know.  When you didn't come I assumed you didn't want to drive clear to Butch's like you usually don't.  So I will make it up to you!  Soon we will get our whole gang all together I miss a few I haven't seen for a while and I would like to see you all at once lol...  I know not much of a blog today my mind is a lil muddied from all the booze last night so tomorrow I will get on a good blog hmmmm maybe we will write about apparantley...   

The song selection today on the side is Hugo....  99 problems and it is dedicated to DD!  it is the last clip in the line of 4 :) enjoy....



No comments: