Thursday, September 20, 2012

I've got the glow.....

Happy Thursday!  Thank God it is almost Friday what a long damn week!  Last night I went to do the shopping right after work, my daughters birthday is Saturday and I didn't want to leave everything for that day and be rushed.  So I forced Tim along (lol) and as we were in the entrance of Walmart guess who we saw that we have not seen forever????  John and Burgandy!  Has been a long time and Tim and I have really missed them. We started to part ways to do our shopping and John said "Michelle you look so good you just have such a glow about you!"  I smiled and Tim and Burgandy said "Well she isn't pregnant!"  YIKES that is when women have a glow right?  or after sex?  Well I didn't just have sex so damn did my shirt I was wearing give me that pregnant appearance?  (that shirt is going to the trash by the way!) or is it because of that amazing facial I had two weeks ago, or maybe it is the vitamins I started taking religiously?  So I smiled and I said "NOPE not pregnant just got a lil bit chunky!".  Who knows what he meant by I had a glow, but I know me I know I have gained weight and I am thinking that "glow" is the keg I have put on in the gut area!  So I think I am going to get my damn ass motivated and get rid of the pudge!  :)  Sorry I missed texts last night to have a drink I get on a mission and I don't notice my phone but I think everyone is aware of my ways by now.  So soon we all need to get together again, DD has been missing out and is ready to do something fun, yesterday she was texting me song lyrics so that is a sign to me she is ready to P A R T Y!  Hell I am always ready for a party!  I have posted I Am Sexy and I Know It, I hope it posted right that fuckin video is a riot!  I have a passion in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it show it show it!  Ok Peeps back to work with me, love all around! 

No comments: