Monday, September 24, 2012

Monday!

What is good about a Monday?  Hmmm I guess that I woke up?  lmao!  So I had a very relaxing weekend, first in quite sometime.  Friday night Tim and I went out for a few drinks and was home by 9, was so unusual for us just to go him and I.  Saturday was Brookie's 19th birthday so we stayed home and did household things and then had cake and icecream for our Birthday Girl.  Sunday I was on total relaxation mode, I slept in and did absolutely not a damn thing!  I hope all of you had a great weekend as well.  I know that the Grease Monkies are playing this Friday maybe we should plan and out night and get all of us together!  Sounds like something fun to do.  Let me know if any of you think that sounds good, or should we do the lunch thing Saturday and the horse races or the lunch thing and then dice?  I am ready for some fun!  Well Peeps Happy Monday! 

No comments: