Monday, September 17, 2012

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to  our sweet lil flower child, Denise!  Denise I wish you all the finest blessings life can offer you! 

What a weekend!  Ken said it best as we were leaving Tensleep, "I think we left our footprint on that town!".  We certainly did! 

We left Saturday and had a great ride stopping in Kaycee and Buffalo.  The ride was perfect the weather was perfect and the company was Extraordinary we had Denise, Gary (the lolligaggers) Ken and Gina, Bodie (lil bastard haha Gary's lil brother) and Kimmie (lil brat)! We arrived in Tensleep starving so we walked to the first bar that served food and had a great dinner, after dinner we thought we should spread the wealth and spend some of our money at the only other bar in town which was only maybe 3 doors down lol.  That is when the birthday party began...   Shots! Shots! and MORE Shots!  I think the first shot we had was a shared one, Fireball after that I don't recall but the name of three of them.  As we all talked about them the next day we settled on we did at least 6 in a row.  Funny thing is the girl that always says and I am not doing shots is the one that picked them all out from these index cards that the bartender was all to eager to give us.  So the three shots that Kim was responsible for picking was hmmmm let me see there was a Climax, a Screaming Orgasim, and last but not least a Deep Throat.  Are you thinking what I am thinking?  Thought so our sweet, innocent, quiet lil sugar coated Kimmie is a dirty girl!  (or perhaps she is a lil horny?)  Ya I know she will kill me for that...  After those 3 shots I recall the names of and several more at $72.00 later we decided it was dancing time and if you know Denise you know her feet dance better naked!  So Gina and I took it upon ourselves to make her take off her shoes.  I got the first one off the second one welllllll Gina pulled her leg up and this is how Denise broke her butt!  (is that why there is a crack?) lol  Her ass certainly didn't hurt that night we had at least 4 drinks and the 6 shots before this happened.  So not one of our brightest ideas the poor thing is a pain in the ass haha jokin I mean she has a pain in her ass!  The night proceeded with dancing, drinking and laughter back and forth between both bars, one bar we liked the drinks and the bartender but the other one we like the internet juke box!  So we would get a drink and walk to the bar with the internet juke box and play a song dance and then wander back.  Of course the men planted ass and didn't move until we finally decided to end up only at the bar with the internet juke box!  There were plenty more antics of that night but we will save them for a non written space I do like to keep my friends!  hahahahaha.  So as I always say love all around! 

No comments: