Friday, September 14, 2012

What will they think of next.....

Long time no Blog!  Last night something caught me funny and as I was cracking myself up today passing it around by email I came to a realization how I missed blogging my stupidity!  Wonder if you all miss reading it?  So let's see if I can maintain blogging again and catching up on some amazing times we have all shared since I have not been blogging.  To be honest we have had some bad times too, we have lost some friends from the circle (what I call it) and that never comes easy.  Life comes with many changes and some changes at the time you don't understand and in the long run might end up being the best for you.  As I was typing that I thought of something on a more positive note, we have also added some great people to our circle of friends so there is much to write about and I hope my friends keep me motivated to do so!  So today I will blog about "what will they think of next!"


Last night I went to Dinner at the Fire Rock with Tim and two good friends Sue and Michael, after a great meal a bottle of wine between us two girls Sue suggested going to Hooches for one night cap.  We sat down by the specials sign and you all know me I am easily entertained at times.  So I was wondering what you all thought of the new Smirnoff Vodka flavors they have added to the endless amount of flavors already out there?  Kisses Peeps and enjoy the weekend!!!!!  ohhhhh and I am sure this weekend will give me plenty to blog about!  ;) 

No comments: