Thursday, October 4, 2012

Apparently...

Apparently riding the dog like it is a small pony is frowned upon in this establishment!  LOL  Apparently... has become a new term for us.  It all started when every time we twisted off real good I would get these texts either when Kimmie got home or the next morning and apparently I wasn't the only one Denise gets them too!  The texts would start out apparently...  hmmmm so let me recall a few.  Apparently I have a drinking problem and need to stop drinking. or there was apparently I need to quit going out and stay home and never leave my house!  or my all time favorite apparently I should not drink shots!...  Apparently we want her to continue leaving the house, drinking, and most certainly doing shots!  So the term was born!  So now we want to make shirts and each person would have apparently...  (don't forget the all important dot dot dot afterwards) on the front and on the back would be a statement to your apparently.  So let's begin with Kimmie, boy with Kimmie we have a selection but my all time favorite and her most used one is Apparently...  I have a drinking problem!  Well the way I look at it if she does then we all damn sure do! or the second one Apparently... I did WHAT last night????  Denise is another of my favorites.  If you know Denise then you know it is true she is the sweetest most loving woman and it is an honor being her friend but even the sweetest can get pissed at you!  Denise will hold in her pissed for a while and what does it take for that pissed to come boiling out?  hmmmm it might be a Urban Legend but I think it takes Vodka to come boiling out.  That Vodka just helps her release and if she releases on you, you better bet your butt you deserved it.  Hell I been told off by Denise before and if you have it coming then just buck up and take it!  So with that being said have you seen those shirts that say instant asshole just add alcohol?  Well Denises would say just add Vodka and I will tell YOU, YOU are an ASSHOLE!  hahahhahah  I truly crack my ownself up!  Then there is DD, we couldn't settle on just one for her if you partied with DD at Butch's then you appreciate this one, Apparently... ONE pitcher is NEVER enough!  Got to appreciate DD's double fisting pitchers of Tequila Como Cauzies!  (ya don't ask me how to spell that word I gave up!)  Then on days she isn't partying she needs to wear this one...  Apparently... I need to tattoo my insuarnce card on my ASS!  Yes are little accident prone DD.  She claims she doesn't have her "accidents" when she is carrying her insurance card so Tiffany and I decided then if she had it tattoo'd on her ass then maybe she won't be accident prone anymore...  hmmmmmm maybe the insurance company will actually pay for that Tat man imagine the thousands of dollars they will save!  Then we come to Smiley...  You know who I am talking about right?  Yep Gary Dean Smiley, his would be apparently... I am a Lallygagger!  But recently I am thinking he is just the Lally and Denise is the Gagger (hmmm that sounded naughty huh) because depending on the day it is a toss up who the Lallygagger really is!  So maybe Gary's should be Apparently... YOU should be nice to Hippies!  You know you got to love a Hippie that is smiley right?  Timothy Wayne's is simple and all of us I am sure would agree it would be Apparently...  WE GOT TO GO!  (thanks Michael for that term! NOT)  or secretly I think his would be Apparently... I am a FUN SUCKER!  hahahah  Glad Timothy doesn't read my nonsense...  So now to Michael hmmmm have we ever discussed his I can think of a few actually, like Apparently...  I like BAD BAD Girlfriends!  or Apparently...  I have a passion in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it!!!  or Apparently...  I am a chic magnet!  hehe I don't think Michael reads my nonsense either, hell he might find me as entertaining as I do though!  As for mine I have no idea so I will leave that up to you all cause Apparently...  I am at a loss for words!  ha  After remembering all the Apparently... sayings I think we need to order these because I think we are on to something here!  So comment let's hear what your ideas are for the people we haven't thought of their apparentlies or if you have better ones for others.  Love all around! 

2 comments:

*Theresa* said...

Your hilarious! I'm so glad you are blogging again....I missed hearing what's going on in your lives. Love you all :)

~M~ said...

I am so glad you think I am :) I love to write about nonsense it makes the world a better place!!!! OH and now your apparently is written! Love ya