Thursday, October 25, 2012

Birthday Chocolate....

So a couple of weeks I went to the doctor and she asks me so do you drink everyday or socially, I said socially but I am VERY social!  lol So Friday night I think I will be VERY social!  Looking forward to everyone being there, 6 is a good time to save seats and get settled so we can all sit together that place gets busy and especially on a good band night!  I think I will bring camera in hand I feel a crazy coming on!

So last time I blogged I was thinking of good stories to tell that happened when I wasn't blogging for so long and no one had any suggestions and DD agreed with my story so here it goes!  Kim's birthday seems to be always a time that we go out and usually a good story comes from it and this past birthday was no different.  We started out all calm like we generally do and met at the Parkway hoping the band would be good, it was not that great but the company was great and the drinks were awesome.  The band ends at 11 and we were all drunk as hell and decided we wanted to dance more so as we parted we told everyone see ya at the Beacon to all who is interested in continuing this party!  Tim, I and Kimmy all piled in Michael's truck and as soon as we started to pull off Kim says I think I want to go to Racks!  As soon as it left her lips Michael said you don't have to ask me twice!  So off we headed to the strip club and Kim is like I think I was kidding, I told her too late we are going to the strip club.  Keep in mind we are all about the fun and forget to tell anyone else we are taking a detour from our original plan.  We get there and see Tracey right when we walk in the door so he was like us and decided the strip club sounded more fun Michael, Tim and Kim head straight to the stage and grab seats and the dollar bills started flying from Michael's pocket on to the stage and mostly landing in front of Kim, as Tracey and I take a seat and get drinks.  We weren't there too long before Kim came back to the table and said hey Michael keeps putting all the dollars in front of me, I said oh really better go back then!  lol  She wanders back happy she has beer and is in a daze watching the stripper. A bit later and few drinks later DD arrives finding out that hey you assholes you didn't come to the Beacon!  At that point Kim comes back over and sits and says "omg I just got molested by a stripper!".  We all just laugh and laugh and then Michael and Tim come back to the table with shots Michael just purchased and after the shots Kim was whisked away for her lap dance Michael just bought her.  We know Kimmy is drunk to actually go for a lap dance so we are all laughing to see how this turns out.  Minutes later Kim comes running back to the table and says MICHELLE we have to go to the bathroom right now, I go with her and she is so funny telling me omg am I a lesbian now??????  I was like NO it doesn't rub off on you!  Still laughing she tells me how she was sitting there and that stripper popped her boob right in her mouth!  I started laughing even harder by now cause I know how when Kim is drunk and when she is astonished she gets a blank stare and lets her mouth fall open.  She is so funny she says well earlier that stripper molested me she licked her finger touched my nipple then grabbed my crotch and now this are you sure I am not a lesbian now?  I assured her she isn't and no there is nothing wrong with being one nor does Kimmy think so so please no offense but Kim is straight as an arrow and drunk as hell so she had in her mind that made her one. When we join the others and the club is closing and Michael has ordered us a taxi and by this point the shot on top of the 50 beers has hit Kim and between Michael, Tracey and DD she was bobbing back and forth as they kept her up right waiting on the taxi.  She kept saying Michael am I a lesbian now?  LOL  There is so much more to this story but I will save the trip home for another blog because it is a story in itself!  The next day though we meet for lunch so we could tell Denise the stripper story and we all proceeded giving Kimmy hell because she is so sweet and innocent and as gullible as they come.  We were laughing and calling her Ellen Degenerate lmao and teasing how Lesbianism isn't something u pick up by touching one and we also wanted to know if she wanted another chocolate stripper.  Now anyone reading I am not being rude really but hey it is what it is that beautiful stripper was the color of milk chocolate and so we fondly call her Kimmy's chocolate stripper.  I love Kim and I love that we can get drunk and do stupid things together and laugh and laugh about it for years to come.  Life is good!  


1 comment:

Theresa said...

Hey I forgot I have to take TraVaughn to an after school Halloween party at 5:30 so probably wont be there until around 7:00. Try to save me a place close to you guys k?

Your story was hilarious by the way. Wish I would have been there.