Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Unsolved Mystery.....

Do you think when you die you will get answers to stupid questions too?  You know those little unsolved mysteries that make you wonder how in the hell did that happen!?!  Well one of those mysteries for me is where did that joint come from?  Some of you may of heard this story and some of you may not have but I am still wondering, WTF!  About a year ago Tim and I went out on a Friday night at the Moonlight I remember we sat at the bar all night and had a absolute blast (of course that is when you were able to smoke and drink in the bar!)  We went home lit of course and I peeled off my clothes by the bed went to the bathroom and jumped in bed feeling something on my foot, I had already taken out my contacts and I thought shit is that toilet paper????  I turned on the light and examined it closer and to my astonishment it was a damn joint!  I thought where in the hell did this come from!  I examine it closer and it has had maybe one puff off it and it is not flat or damaged like it might of wandered in on the bottom of my boot.  So then I am pissed I think maybe one of my fricken kids had a joint in my house! So I fire off a text and said "which one of you or your friends is smoking pot in my house!!!!!!"  I get texts back immediately both say NO mom we wouldn't do that!  Now my kids are honest with me they have always been fairly honest with me and know they can talk to me about anything.  Brooke calls me immediately after her text and I tell her now you be honest this damn thing didn't just WALK by itself in my house!  She said mom I would tell you.  The cleaning lady had just been by the house the day before so she said do you think it is hers?  I told her come on Brooke I would of noticed Yesterday if a joint was on my bedroom floor or the damn dogs would of ate it by then!  Then Randi comes home just to look me in the eye and swear she has no idea where this joint has come from either.  So then I am thinking that damn thing had to be in my clothing, it is right there on the floor where I took off my clothing and since it is in pristine shape it had to be in my bra, it just had to be.   Within the next few days I text the cleaning gal and she swears to me it isn't hers and then I go to the Moon and ask everyone if they have maybe lost something on Friday night!  I told Mona I had something for the lost and found LMAO, and both her and I know that would be claimed pretty quickly and probably not by the right owner!   Well no one claimed up to losing this joint.  Tim even asked me if the cops came in the Moon that night maybe someone ditched it on me haha, but I don't recall that happening either but damn if I would of got pulled over for drinking and driving that night I would of been the only one telling the truth when I told the PO PO that isn't mine officer!  Wouldn't I make an episode of Cops!  So to this day I am still wondering how in the hell that joint got on me and home with me!  Too bad Unsolved Mysteries still doesn't air I think they might be interested in airing my story,   Ya right!  OK taking a vote what story next, your choice, Am I a Lesbian now? is foremost on my mind or you tell me one!  Well peeps enjoy the week love all around! 

2 comments:

~M~ said...

I know right? Do you think things like this happen to me so I have interesting things to blog about? hmmmm makes you go hmmmm doesn't it?

Dorthea Darlene said...

Funny story Mich! I think you are headed in a funny direction for your next blog. All I can say is Chocolate!! Lol