Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!!!!



Happy Halloween!!!  I had a fun with everyone that decided to join us on Friday night at the Parkway.  The band was good, and so was the company.  DD even won a dance contest to the Cupid Shuffle.  None of us dressed up this year, none of us I guess felt it.  I think Halloween snuck up on us fast this year. This whole year has actually been flying by.  The winter months are coming so we definitely need to dust off our darts and have a old fashioned Saturday afternoon of dart throwing!  It's been a long time.   


The trip home..... 

So when the taxi finally arrived Michael, DD, Kim, Tim and I piled in.  We were all smashed!  Well DD was more sober then the rest of us but since I am telling the story I was so drunk I think that everyone else was too.  Kim sat in the back with me leaning her head on the window repeatedly telling me how she really needed to get home, we all intended to go straight home but.....  like I said we were smashed.  I am not quite clear how close we were back to town before I couldn't find my purse or actually remember I had one to look for it.  I remember clearly saying hey I think I forgot my purse and all of us started feeling the floor in the back seat looking for it including Mister back seat driver we won't mention his real name.  Kim was unable to work her arms very well and all I could think of is how she reminded me of the Sesame Street character Grover.  She just swayed back and forth her arms limp as hell looking for my purse.  NONE of us found the purse and that is when we had to turn the taxi around.  The back street driver by this time is telling me what a dumb ass I am as Michael is saying his famous "QUIT IT" lmao.  We all know when Tim is done partying and if things don't go exactly right he is somewhat of a ummmmm yes I will say it an ASSHOLE!  He usually is quite charming I might add but on these particular moments charming isn't something that comes to mind.  We arrive back at Racks and all pile out of the mini van taxi to discover my purse is right there on the floor next to the back seat right where my legs would of been.  HMMMM so much for me leaving it at the bar!  So we all pile back in and by this time we are all calling Kim Grover as back seat driver is reminding me I am a dumb ass and Kim is telling us I just wanna go home and she is feeling a bit ill.  Michael is hungry and tells the taxi driver to go to Taco Bell.  I am saying oh Michael it is after 2 am Taco Bell is closed!  On the way there we spy that Poncho's is open all night if Taco Bell fails us.  Sure shit Taco Bell is closed so we make our way to Poncho's drive through by this time I am pretty certain the Taxi Driver is sick of us drunk assholes and Kim is leaning heavily on the window with her limp arms to her side telling me she doesn't want a burrito she just wants to go home!  We all get burritos and you know when your're drunk everything taste like HEAVEN so we are all damn happy eating our burritos and even though Kim at the time didn't want one we threw one on her lap to take home.  We drop Micheal off then Grover who needed assistance from the least drunk, DD.  Then we drop DD back off at her car at the Moon and then home to our house.  I think back seat driver gave Mister Taxi Man 40 bucks and I think Michael had as well so that was one fuckin expensive drunk taxi ride home!!!!  Do you think that is why just possibly some people attempt driving home drunk?  Just a thought.  So we all get home safe and if my unclear mind remembers correctly it was about 3:15am in the morning!  Now that was a Birthday night out!  I am still surprised we all got up and got ready to meet for lunch the next day but we sure shit did.  I know Kim most of the time wants to kill us and I hear often MICHELLE or I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SAID THAT!, but we sure had fun reminding her of all the fun we had and believe me I got my knocks too for the damn purse thing!  Denise didn't get to go to the strip club with us that night her and Gary had gone home but she sure made us laugh at lunch.  Denise is wearing her RayBan sunglasses on her head as she heads to the bathroom and when she returns we are joined by Tommy (remember Boobs's old boyfriend?) Denise comes back all excited and says you will never believe what just happened, and Tommy proceeds to say there was no toilet paper and you had to use your sock?  OMG Tommy is still damn funny.  She starts her story again after showing Tommy that isn't the case cause she has flip flops on so she couldn't of been wearing socks, he then interrupts her again asking if she had to use her panties to wipe.  LOL Denise said OMG NO and then finally gets to her story telling us she bent over to flush the toilet and saw her sunglasses whoosh right down the toilet.  Well thanks to Denise we heard the next day the Sandbar was closed due to plumbing problems!  Do you think that maybe you can't take any of us anywhere????  All I can say is DAMN we sure have fun!  So Peeps love you all maybe we should have thirsty Thursdays drinks at Butch's I think it is in order! 

1 comment:

Billy O said...

Been a long time. Do we need a roadtrip so you have something to blog?