Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Work sucks !!!!!

Sorry I missed yesterday OMG was sooooo busy! Monday's are like that. So did everyone have a good weekend? I went out Saturday night and got smashed! So Sunday when my mom wanted to do something with me I was like ughhhhhhh I have to get up and get ready???? But I did I went to breakfast and a movie. Went to see The Roommate, wow she was creepy! Saturday I went and had a make over! So if you don't recognize me when u see me that is why! Decided one day looking in the mirror I need a change! Sick of black and blond locks! So bye bye biker hair hello hmmmm sexy hair! I love it. Let Courtney have her total artistic freedom with my hair and she did amazing. Drastic change for sure. It took me a few days to realize that was me in the mirror looking back. So I think the new look sparked the interest of going out Saturday night! Had to show it off! Soooooooooooo My dears not much else exciting this way, but I have a load of work to get done so see you tomorrow with another summer fun story! Love all around!

1 comment:

blue genie said...

i want pics.....since i never see you anymore!: )