Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Not Yet.......

Good Morning Peeps. I think I might possibly be still drunk! Well going for a couple drinks when Amy asked me to ummmm drinking till almost 1 am left me a weee bit tired. Damn why do I have to do that is beyond me at the time it seems like such a good idea until I hear my alarm go off at 5:30 am! I was told last night I am a bad influence, hmmmm I like being one.
Ok so if you wonder what my title of not yet means then you haven't been around our Kimmy enough. When Kim gets drunk she makes L's with her fingers using her thumb and forefinger you know like you would do to say LOSER. She does this on either side of her face when you ask her if she is drunk and she says NOT YET. Kim is my quiet, sweet, and laid back friend. She is the girl that sits and watches the rest of us being dumb ass's. She has pulled a few good ones. Like flipping off her front step and landing in her front yard that one is in a past blog, or one of my favorites is when Tim, her, and I were sitting up at the bar and Tim says hey Mona when you get a minute come black over here. Yes he said black instead of back, and no he won't admit it still to this day he might of drunken slurred. So anyway Kim, I and Mona kept making fun of him saying come black over here so when Kim decided to say it one more time she yelled it to Mona really loud and Mona looked at her like with this ut oh face, and then I looked next to Kim and there happened to be a big ole black guy standing right next to Kim. Kim is like MICHELLE why didn't you tell me and I said ummm I didn't notice either until you said it. It was priceless! Another time we all love is Kim's 40th birthday but I am still undecided who was more comical DD or Kimmy. Kim didn't want anyone making a big deal of her birthday she never likes attention on herself unlike me I am an attention HOG haha! So Tim, I, DD, Pam, Mike, JP and I met her down at the Moony for drinks and some gifts. Kim refused to wear her tiara partly because it said 40 and the other part is because she didn't want her hair messed up lol no not really cause again she doesn't want anyone to notice her maybe being foolish! So DD proceeds to take the 4 and the 0 off the tiara to see if Kim would maybe wear it then, but again a no go. So the 4 and 0 became quite the game for DD. She would lick the numbers and put them on her forehead, on her eyes, on her chest, you name it they ended up there. I have a series of pics of DD with the 4 and 0 stuck to herself and I just know if I posted them ummmm she might not love me anymore. So if you see me ask to see hehe! Or better yet when DD turns 40 it will be on her cake and all over the walls at her party! Yeah that sounds like the way to do that! So back to Kim she was quiet and calm like always until Josh showed up. (by the way Josh is the Moonlight Hottie hehe) Josh bought Kim shot after shot and then others joined in buying her shots. Kim hardly ever does shots but that night she was drinking them as fast as she could. When the subject of birthday spankings came up I ran out to my car and grabbed my whip or crop whatever you prefer to call it. Shots made Kimmy eager for birthday spankings she laid over my knee for some and then just finally laid over the table so Josh could spank her. Of course I loved it, Kim never ever does shit like that! So when everyone was done spanking the birthday girl we asked her if she was drunk she held those fingers up and said I am fucked up, and with that Aaron her friend slowly got her to his car and took her home. So next time someone asks you if your're drunk use the universal sign and say NOT YET! Smooches!

No comments: