Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I'm Back.......


I know it seems as far as the blog goes I just dropped off the face of the earth and I suppose in some ways I had. 2010 had some low times and some fun times. I must say I am glad to wish that year farewell and welcome 2011 in and am going to try to make this a great one. Seems as you get older it gets harder to make sense of some things that happen in life or maybe it was when I was younger I simply just didn't notice and care as much. As they say heal the past, live the present and dream the future. Seems like a perfect motto to start the year out. I guess I will certainly have lots of things to blog about we did have one hell of a summer. So each day I will try to remember the great times we had an blog my ass off about em. So I need help from all of my friends, remind me of the times that were your favorites and lets start from there. I must say as I type I realize how truly I have missed doing this. Last night I realized it is time to start living again and doing all the things I love again! So here I am so send me your favorite 2010 time and let's get to blogging! Smooches to all!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello my sweet friend! SOOOOO happy your back to blogging! Another good way to put a smile on my face : ) I actually just wanted to drop a line or two for you....might help you find your strength, ENJOY!

Maybe strength isn't about never having been broken, but more about the courage it takes to grow strong again in the broken places...

I love you Michelle, with all my heart and soul!

Kelly

~M~ said...

I love you Kelly thank you for always being there for me. Now baby girl let's get to remembering all the good times, give me your favorite! Your idea is tomorrows blog :) kisses babygirl!

Anonymous said...

all I'm going to say is.........
PANTS ON THE GROUND, PANTS ON THE GROUND! : )

Kelli said...

So glad to have you back!! I miss you!!

~M~ said...

And I miss you! 2010 was a bit of a black time. But enough fun happened to get back on my writing horse and move on! :)