Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sturgis Day 2.....

WE all did a lot this summer so I am trying to remember all of it and actually think of things to blog about. It has been a while since I have blogged so I am a bit rusty with it. Since I told of our first day's adventures of our Sturgis trip thought I would continue on with the next day. Our second day we decided to head into Sturgis. The HEAT in Sturgis kills me every year... I don't handle being that hot well at all. I am quite the lil bitch when I am hot. We always seem to end up at the Knuckle when we first get into town and same this year meeting up with our boys Julian, John John, & Albert and kick back listen to the band and try to stay a lil cool. Briget and Charlie showed up a little bit after we arrived so we all listened to the band and had some drinks well I didn't have drinks I had WATER. I am HOT and hungover not a good combo I might add. The best part of Sturgis besides seeing all the great bikes is people watching. I think that is one of the best parts. Seeing women that have lil clothes on that are like damnnnn I want to look like that or damnnnn put some fuckin clothes on I value the vision I do have! I have some pretty good pics I will download to show. The most rememberable person I think I saw this year was this HUGE man with a buffalo helmet on! Damn he was tall and I know everyone appears tall to me but he was believe me, Kelly went over to have her picture taken with him and she came up to his belt buckle. I think she might of mentioned to him her height to him was ideal if u know what I mean, but he probably didn't understand her cause I think he was from Germany. LOL. So after hanging out at the knuckle for a bit we started venturing down one of the main streets looking at the same ole same ole shit they have every year and I am sweltering by now and all I want to do is go to the Jack Daniels tent. I buy a Jack Daniels shirt every year and I know they have frozen Jack drinks that will cool my ass off. Thank God they have the Jack Daniels tour it is air conditioned so even though I don't give a shit about the history of Jack Daniels whiskey I am game for the tour so I can be in blissful air conditioning. If I could of I would of spent the rest of the day in there. But hey seeing a life size sculpture of Jack Daniels I must say I am happy to tell you I am taller then he was! He was little! After touring that we headed over to the tent with all the bikes competing in the contest there were some impressive ones this year and of course the ones my eye likes are the gaudy ones lol. Diamond cut chrome seems to turn me on! Then us girls headed to eat and the guys headed to One Eyed Jacks to watch the women dance on the poles. After we ate we headed to One Eyed Jacks and I got to watch a 20 something hit on my husband lol, he was loving that! The only time she peeled her eye away from him is when DD & Kelly had her do a body shot for John John's birthday. She put a shot of Jack on her belly button and then put whip cream around that and a cherry in her mouth. So John loved his birthday shot but I knew the whipped cream had to taste like hell with Jack ewwww. LOL Next year I will get Tim one he seemed very enthralled with miss young thing. As I was sitting at the bar one of the dancers came up to me. Now you all know my hair is black and pretty much white, so this girl says to me so is your hair color natural. I looked at her and I know she read my mind I was thinking are you fuckin serious? I wanted to say ya it is. My mother mated with a skunk! But I was a good girl and said no hun I have it done this way. I guess her brains were all in her fine tits and ass! After several hours of the heat and watching pole dancing we headed back to Sundance. Once we got back to Sundance I finally cooled off and got my second wind. Time to party! Too bad Tim didn't have his second wind at the same time I did lol. So played all our songs on the juke box once again and I danced my ass off and had some lil bitch come start it with me. She says in my ear you think you can dance prove it! I said ya bitch I can dance (well I think I can drunk) let's go! So DD helped me on the bar and I shoke what the hell I have and got some money shoved down my pants and the lil bitch got down! SO ya I think I can dance the lil TWAT! After that I am totally drunk again excuse the hiccup lol so Timothy said we are going :(. So my night ended fairly early but DD and Kelly stayed and had some more fun! The next morning when I woke up I asked Tim why there is dollar bills in our bed he said oh that was from your fuckin pants! Sooooo sometimes my love doesn't quite see the humour in my behaviour! OH Well what can you do! I think his new rule for me is YOU MUST EAT when you drink so fuckin much! So next year I will try to remember that rule. Awww wouldn't life be a bore if I actually followed rules? soooo peeps love all around!

1 comment:

blue genie said...

oh, and I swear i coulda titty bumped the tall german guy just by standing next to him and bouncin my knees! it was soooooo just RIGHT THERE : ) eeeee,rrrrr,eeeee,rrrrr LOL