Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Pants on the ground.....

Hmmmm where to begin. Sturgis this year was a ball! I know when isn't it right? This year we left on Wednesday morning going down with DD and Kelly. The day was beautiful and perfect, remarkable weather. Right when we got there I had to go directly to work my beer tent. Go figure I didn't eat and oh hell yes I started drinking. So ya think I might of done some crazy things? Ya you would be right. So lets see how well I remember events of that evening, this will be a chore lol I was smashed. The party always moves into the bar after the burn out and the wet t-shirt contest is done and the crowds clear to where there is just a nice size party crowd. So DD, Kelly, Burgandy, John, Tim and I are all together partying in the bar and playing all our favorite songs on the juke box like we always do, and of course I think I am a dancing queen dancing all over the bar enjoying the hell outta myself lol. At one point I sit on the bar and I don't remember why I am sitting on the bar. At this point not even sure if I danced on the bar! Ralph a biker buddy of ours walks up unzips my top and sucks right in between my girls. Of course I am drunk laughin my ass off and Tim says hey you two that is enough so then Ralph picks me up so I am straddling him and starts dancing around with me and at one point he throws me back so I am hanging upside down on him. Ya colorful right save a horse ride a biker? So after a while of me riding Ralph he swings me back up right and I wander over to find DD & Kelly and now here is what I was told I said to Kelly.... LOL Now remember I was just upside down dancing or broncoing around the bar with Ralph and at one point I did have my hair pinned up nicely. I get to my Kelly and say "Do I look good?" Now imagine that being said with a nice slow drunkin slur. Of course Kelly being honest said "ummm no, no u don't come here!" Guess I looked pretty scary haha! So she fixes me up and we all proceed to drink and probably me more then the rest. Next thing I remember we are outside sitting on the bench in front of the bar and Kelly is trying to take a romantic picture of John and Joni. The sky is beautiful and they are really into this kiss well the first 3 times maybe they were cause each time Kelly went to take the picture I happen to jump in on the side with my drunkin smile. :) After about the 4th time of her trying to get this oh so romantic pic I think I actually stopped inserting myself or maybe someone had to sit on me lol. Kelly will have to send me the pic so you can all get a good laugh at it. Sometimes I am quite priceless. I know this story is sooooo bits n pieces, remember I am the girl who didn't eat and drank my fill and have to remember and write this shit! However, the next thing I remember is having to go to the bathroom and so I call the girls to all go too, I need back up when this drunk you know. As I walked in the front door my silver tip on my boot got hooked on the door and some guy caught me and helped me up at the same time pouring his drink down the back of my pants which went straight down to my crotch! Ya lovely felt like I pissed my pants but instead of it being a warm feeling it was cold! So at this point we go to the bathroom and I tell them time to go change for me I don't want anyone thinking I pissed myself. Unknown to me this was my walk to the hotel room to stay and no one was letting me return! I guess on my walk of shame to the hotel room I stopped and told a guy off almost getting Tim in a fight and then fell in the alley hitting my knee hard and after recovering from that I guess I decided I wanted my wet pants off in the middle of the street. Now I am telling all of you this by stories I heard because frankly my drunkin ass doesn't remember it clearly. DD sternly told me to put my pants back on and keep em on till we got to my room, did I mind? Apparently not I guess I let them drop to the ground shortly before getting to the hotel room and the girls sang "pants on the ground pants on the ground" and yes a lovely picture is somewhere out there to back up my retardness. Now the rest I really don't remember so forgive me with facts! I changed and came back out thinking they would take me to the bar but noooooo that was a no go so I proceeded to sit on someones motorcycle and no don't remember even who's! I was sitting bitch behind Burgandy and proceeded to do a great ole titty show for pictures. Those pictures will be black mail to me for the rest of my life, maybe I won't mind them when I am 80 but right now I am like HOLY HELL! More interesting then my nudity is the way my eyes go very sleepy and glazed over when I am that hammered. So I guess this night I was the entertainment! Hey Tim still got laid so all was good! Think I heard Dorie was knockin on my door trying to interrupt that one! Like I said never count on a lush to remember all the facts to this story! Next morning I had bruises like you won't even imagine so thank goodness my gf's stayed sober enough to give me a story for each bruise! Sooooo if any of you ever thought you were the only one that has done stupid things while drunk remember me! Love all around! ;) and hey it feels good being back! Rock on.....

5 comments:

blue genie said...

That was great Mish! felt like I was back there again : ) and you did pretty good on the stories, lol. I would love to share some pics but I am sure MOST of them will only be shared bewteen a few of us, LOL! Love you girl, and you have absolutely NO IDEA how happy I am to read this shit again! : )

~M~ said...

:) I am so glad it gives me joy to write it all down, some day when we are old we will look back fondly and be thankful we have it all written down! soooooo tomorrow 3rd day sturgis trip so after that I need ideas any more of them?????

Kelli said...

I want to see the pics! And I'm very happy to read this stuff, I have missed it! Love ya.

blue genie said...

do a story about Kimmy's 40th! "not yet" and her "L" shaped fingers,lol. We give her shit about it all the time!

~M~ said...

good one I will :) then I have to introduce how I met briget lol that will be a good one