Monday, July 21, 2008

Where Did I Go?

I know some of you have noticed I hadn't blogged for a week. I am sorry. Last week was busy because I knew I was taking Thursday and Friday off. I needed time off to find myself. I was going through a funk of being burned out and not feeling I had enough time for myself. So Thursday & Friday I had ME time, actually some of it was for my girls too. We went shopping to lunch and I regrouped and started to feel like myself again. If I ever get quiet or if you feel like I am ignoring you please don't take it personal I just go through times likes this now and then. Some people like to talk, cry and get drunk when they feel this way but I like to pull into myself. Not that I don't have good friends that would care or listen to me but just because that is how I fix me. So I still love all of you and I do miss you all too.
Let's see what happened this weekend????? Well at first I thought I was going to just have a very relaxing weekend because Tim had to work all weekend. Well that didn't turn out to be the case LOL!!!!! Sunday's we ride the bike and meet with a bunch of biker buddies for a picnic at Edness Kimball Wilkins Park which is what we do on Sunday's now. So this Sunday we headed out there with John & Burgandy aat about 11:00 like we usually do and then we were going to head back in and pick up the girls to go to Theresa's 4 pm BBQ. We got to the park and things were very quiet no one had showed up quite yet so it was just the 4 of us for a about 2 hours with no food but a bag of chips and some bean dip until John, Julian and Drew showed up with some more beer and then about a 1/2 hour after that about 12 more showed up so our Sunday 11:30 picnic was getting on the way very very late. By this time none of us were hungry we were just enjoying drinking and having a good time. (The person with the food didn't show up so it didn't matter if we were hungry anyway!) Well since I hadn't eaten all that day and was drinking I was having a very good time and looked down at my phone for the time and damn it was already passed 4. I thought boy we are going to be a bit late for Theresa's bbq because before I noticed the time we had agreed to run back into town for a cigarette run. So we run into town get the cigarettes and get back out to the park thinking we will just be about 1 hour to an 1 1/2 hours late for our next destination. We sit down thinking we will visit for a short time and then head out. Two of the bikers with our group decided to drive there bikes up under the shelter and was going to park them in the shade of the shelter when one of them got the bright idea to do a burn out. Do you all know what that is? Well he did a good burn out for sure he melted partial of his tire, threw a bit of rubber and blackened the cement a bit. The smoke was unreal for a few minutes and there was an overbearing smell of rubber in the air and all of us hooping and a hollering. Good, Clean, Fun Right?!? That is what we thought until about 20 minutes later we were surrounded by 5 Sheriffs vehicles, 1 highway patrol, and the park ranger! We were all told to stand up hands out of our pockets and stand in a line in front of the shelter. We did as we were told and then we had to all pass our drivers license to the officers so they could check out if any of us BIG BAD BIKERS had any warrants Ha-ha! We were all clear and the officers were joking and being pretty cool about the whole situation, we think the park ranger was too scared of us just to come over and tell us to move the bikes and settle down so he called for back up. The Sheriffs then had everyone that would be driving or riding (correct term for motorcycle) to blow to see if they were alright to drive. They were cool there was no fines if we blew bad they just wanted us to be safe. No one was fined but the burn out biker. $320 fucking dollars $200.00 for driving on the fucking grass and $120.00 for the burn out. That was cool in my book having us blow without any strings attached they could of let us all leave the park waited until we got on the HWY and pulled each and everyone of us over and busted whoever for DUI. Well 4 out of all the drivers or riders passed to go. Yes and my honey blew the highest shit what a touchy test Tim was fine to me. The park ranger wanted us out of his park so we had to let the three sober riders ride bikes out of the park and park them by the front entrance ride in a car back and pick up 3 more bikes until all the bikes were outside the fucking park. Then we all had to sit for 1 1/2 hours outside the park by our bikes until everyone was sober enough to ride back into town. What a fucking fiasco I tell ya! So there is for my interesting weekend. So Bobbie when you kept texting me honey I was trying to tell you I am not dogging you I couldn't come to see you and Telly and Theresa I am so sorry I missed your BBQ. I am a Bad, Bad girl. So please forgive me! Well love all around everyone!

1 comment:

French Fry said...

I know you were gone but come back!!