Monday, July 28, 2008

How was your weekend?????

Happy Monday! Tim & I had a relaxing weekend, we did nothing until our Sunday ride. Our kids had friends over and were running around so Tim and I played it low key and just relaxed for once. It was nice for a change not having any commitments or recovering from being a bit hungover. Sunday we did however ride quite a bit on the motorcycle and ended our day with a few drinks with Scott, Bobbie and Kim. So now here is Monday! Yuck. This week I have to really buckle down and have my work straight and very caught up and my household in order since next week is Sturgis! I am so excited for Sturgis I am just sad that all of you aren't going with me! Well we won't get to see any of you probably this weekend either Tim has to work and my sister in laws birthday is Saturday and we are doing a BBQ. Maybe Sunday we can fit in lunch? I miss you all! Have a great day and love all around!
Thought for the day:
Dream more while you are awake.

No comments: