Monday, July 7, 2008

Monday again!

Had a great weekend I hope all of you did as well. I love 3 day weekends. It was nice sleeping in on Friday and getting all the shopping done so I had a whole weekend. We bought Randi a car on Friday. She got a 98 Toyota Corolla she is ecstatic. I was ecstatic to since we got it for half the book value! We had a nice bbq on Friday with family and friends and it made for a nice relaxing 4th of July. Saturday night part of the gang went to The Beacon and then to Butch's for dancing. We had a really good time! We still need a place in this town that plays the kind of music you can dance too and drinks that actually have some alcohol in them! I could drink all night at The Beacon and never get drunk talk about weak fucking drinks!!!! Sunday was a day of just rest. I love days like that where you don't put on make up or worry about your hair and just do NOTHING! Well gang see you all out at the fair tonight we should be there about 6 pm so call us when you get there so we can meet up. Should be fun! Love all around!
Thought for the day:
Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.

No comments: