Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Happy Tuesday and Happy Birthday Paula!!!

I haven't seen Paula for a while but I want to wish her a very Happy Birthday, I miss you girl!  Sorry for more then a week of not blogging I have been busy at work ewwwwwwwwwww!  haha!  Still on the diet track though and this morning I finally lost 2 pounds after being at a stupid stand still for almost 2 weeks!  That is frustrating!  I wanted to congratulate Denise and her daughter Megan.  Megan has lost 8 lbs!  I am so proud of her!  Denise is eating healthier and she lost 3 pounds and I am sure is feeling much better.  I ran across a article that I am going to share because now that I been on a diet for 2 months almost I do have a day where one meal I have what I miss or really want and I thought do I gain back anything from one cheat?  So this article answered it and it makes you feel better to know overeating one day doesn't make you gain weight!  http://www.msn.com/en-us/health/nutrition/can-you-gain-weight-from-one-day-of-overeating/ar-AA7swwm?ocid=iehp With Thanksgiving coming up this article is a good one, cause come on who doesn't over eat on a Holiday?  I for one will eat pumpkin pie and possibly not stop at one piece hahah...  If I would just get busy and work out I would lose this faster, but I just don't wanna work out ughhh I am a bit lazy hahahha...  Does anyone want to sign up for water aerobics with me?  I love it but I would really like a buddy to join me.  Hugs :)

No comments: