Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Happy Birthday Theresa!!!!

Happy Birthday to YOU, Happy Birthday to YOU, Happy Birthday dear Theresa (Birdie) Happy Birthday to you!  I love you girl and I miss you so much.  I will see you in February!!!  Here is some cute pics I had of our lil Birdie!  Enjoy!

Beautiful smile gf!

Hey Michelle!  I am a walrus!

Beautiful Mothers make Beautiful Daughters

Two of my favorite people

Say cheese!

Burg and Theresa

Happy Halloween!

three Beautiful Souls

ahhhh isn't this sweet!

happiness!

Me and my girl!

my Sweet Daughter with my Dear Friend
Birdie!!! being a horsie!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Michelle! Made me cry seeing all those old pictures. That's when my life was the best...miss it horribly. I lay in bed and night sometimes and think about all the fun we all had at the Mooner. I sure miss those times. Thank you for never judging me and knowing that I was not the only one involved in the break up of my marriage. You know better than anyone that if it wasn't for what Sean couldn't do in our marriage I would have never had a relationship with the crazy man, but you always stood by me and never judged. I will forever love you for that. I can't wait to see you in February! Oh and I was being a bird not a horse lol. That's how I got the name Birdy hehehe. Our friendship tats was the craziest thing I have ever done but don't regret it for a minute. Everytime I see it in the mirror I think of you. I love you and your family to the moon and back.

~M~ said...

I would never judge you or anyone for that fact, when you are my friend you are my friend for life. People make choices in their life and sometimes we mess up, but it makes us who we are and makes us stronger for living through them. My love is real and isn't something that is given then taken away. I loved all these pics and it brought back such great memories. I walk in the Moon and look up at are old table where we would all gather every Thursday night and miss it all so much. I will never forget all the memories we have shared. I also look at the tattoo and know that was done with my best friend! I also play our song and smile inside remembering the day I met you, never did it feel like you weren't always in my life. I miss you more then words can say. February hurry up! Love and hugs to you my birdie!