Friday, November 21, 2014

Happy Friday!

Love Fridays!  #1 because I get to sleep in tomorrow!, Reason #2 it is because it is my cheat day to have what I want for dinner!  I don't go to overboard but I eat what I want and it is usually Mexican cuisine, pizza, or a naughty fattening hamburger with fries!  So last Friday I went to 5 Guys (YUM) and my number was 43, but when my order was up he yelled 43 and 44!  Damn if I had a couple drinks and a couple friends I would off done the Iggy thing and yelled 44!  whoa ladies that's me gonna get some burgers gonna get some burgers lol.  I was 43 but my imagination was running wild!  The number 44 when I hear it, it will always be in my mind that great commercial.  Tonight I am thinking OTB, I just love their fajitas and hell that isn't even that bad of cheat.  I am almost at my 20 lb mark finally dropped a 1 pound and a 1/2 this week and got moving again from that 2 weeks of stagnate no loss. I like this article and I utilize some of them already so I thought I would share it.  http://www.msn.com/en-us/health/nutrition/24-food-swaps-that-slash-calories/ss-AAceit?ocid=iehp
One that isn't on here is you can cut your calories and carbs almost in 1/2 by choosing the Delight pizza at Papa Murphy's over the other choices, and psst Tim even likes it! On Thanksgiving I am sure my cheat will be off the charts!  But hey isn't Thanksgiving made to over indulge?  Have a great weekend my peeps!  Hugssssss :)

3 comments:

Double D said...

Congratulations!!!! Keep up the good work!!

Unknown said...

Proud of you! Keep up the good work. Can't wait til February!! Love you !y friend!

~M~ said...

thanks you two I am still going at it and feel better! kiss and hugs you two!