Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Accidentally on purpose..

Was nice hearing from my friends that liked my silliness of this blog!  Thanks your support means a lot to me...  Winter is coming let the boring begin, so that means we will be having to set up a dart game here and there.  Hell that is another thing I gave up I love.  Always was fun getting the group together and throwing darts on a snowy Saturday afternoon.  But first have to make it through these 24 days of this diet I am doing.  I accidentally on purpose forgot that gawd awful fiber drink. I would rather eat carpet then drink that again!!!!  I will find fiber else where thank you very much...  I had dreams last night that that Anabelle (that new scary movie with a possessed doll) was chasing me to make me drink that fiber drink..  Oh my!!! To break up the winter blues in February going to Vegas again, Theresa the 6-9th I am telling you ahead a time so you can meet us early in the day instead after we drank all day and Tim wants to go to bed.  Kelli sure hope you can drive in and maybe stay this time and hang out too!  Vegas has become an annual trip, it is the Month Tim and Laurie's dad died also my beloved Father in Law so we go in celebration of life and fun.  Anyone who wants to join us is welcome.  Friday thru a  Monday is a good amount of time for Vegas after that you are to beat to do anything else but sleep on a plane home!  Well enough of my rambling!  Good day to all! mwah!

No comments: