Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sunday Funday.....

Don't you just love Sunday's..... I do most of the time I don't put a stitch of make up and just do laundry and kick back. Tim and I went out Friday for a bit. It was just him and I but damn did we have fun! Sometimes it is nice just to have a date night. We got home after midnight and then made a taco bell run lol. Man was Timothy Wayne hammered! Next Friday is my Christmas Party for work. I look forward to this every year! I always have an amazing time and we always end up somewhere different each year when we leave our original place. Last year was the first year we went to the Moony. We had a ball for sure. Is everyone ready for Christmas??????? Love all around! smooches!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sunshine. I miss you terribly. Sorry I haven't been able to come out, but am feeling better. I hope you have fun at your party which I know you will (you party animal). Sean and I will be leaving for Denver again in the morning...hopefully this time for good. Love you bunches!!!

Gurdy Birdie