Monday, February 15, 2010

Friday Fun......

Friday night was Maria's 27th birthday and sounded good enough reason to go to the bar. LOL like I needed a reason. Theresa, Seany P, DD, Kelly, Dorie and Sherry and her gang met us down there and even Launa showed up later in the evening. I didn't want to stay out too late because Saturday was our 22nd Wedding Anniversary and we wanted to go out a bit for that as well. Friday night was a complete ball. We had pranks, laughter and a wee bit of nudity. NOOOOO the nudity wasn't me this time! It was are own Seany P showing the Moon well his moon! We all had a bit of fun with the salt I love to poor it on Theresa's chair because once the red beers flow she is soooooo fun to fuck with. So I poured salt on her chair and the Princess's chair. When Dorie discovered the salt on her chair right away Theresa was telling her story how she was so stupid she could never figure out why when she put lotion on she was so salty! DD, Kelly and I were laughing so hard my stomach muscles still hurt from the laughter. Kelly took that as an opportunity to ask to borrow the lotion from Theresa. Theresa passes it along and we are still laughing as Theresa begins to put on the lotion and once more telling us how stupid she was the time she didn't notice the salt! The whole time I am throwing salt on to her hands and her hoodie and she still has no clue. Later in the evening we couldn't stand not to tell her when she was again saying how stupid she was and Kelly says yes Theresa you are stupid and told her how I once again had done that to her. Theresa you make me laugh and boy did you make me enjoy playing the pranks. In the meantime I realize Dorie has poured shit load of salt in my hood of my hoodie and I proceed to dump it out. I hide the salt in her purse and the pepper in her coat pocket and when she was ready to leave she found both it is hard to play a trick on the girl that doesn't drink very much lol. So later after she left I found that she had put the whole salt shaker in my hood of my hoodie so we thought hmmmmm let's mess with the drunk birthday girl! I went up to Maria and fixed her hoodie putting the salt shaker inside of it. Then Theresa went up to her and put a empty cup, some trash, couple drink swords, and then DD topped it off with an empty beer bottle. It probably took Maria at least a half hour to say something is weighing me down and we all watched her pull everything out of her hood saying to herself I wonder where this all came from she didn't even see us laughing our ass's off. Besides all the pranks and laughs we were having my husband was getting sooooo drunk he was being just well horrible. Mister hands geez DD finally started grabbing him all over just to show him what is was like. My husband is just naughty sometimes! We went home home about 11pm. It was good seeing all my friends and have some laughs! Love you peeps. Love all around!

1 comment:

Billy O said...

I wonder if Birdie found the ashtray in her purse yet????